Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Take Me to Your Animated Leader!

Friend and fellow Blogger Amy Marr pointed me to a "personal DNA" personality test.

It says I am an animated leader. Below please find my peronality profile along with my cynical comments:


Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.

Actually I thought I was a leader becasue nobody else volunteered for the job.

You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.

Paging Mr. Spock to the bridge.

Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture.
You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.

So that explains why I like to shop at IKEA! I thought it was becasue I am cheap!

Never one to pass on an adventure, you're consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.

Especailly in the back of the refrigerator.

Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you've learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.

I though all I gained from my adventures was frequent flyer miles.

The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.

And there are some things you just dont want to know the casues and resons behind. Like immigration policy.

Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.

and then onto making some really big mistakes.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.

Think outside the box? Is there a box?

You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.

except the Bassett Hound.

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

and someday my wife will realize this. maybe.....

Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed.

like checking for food stains and odors (sometimes) before wearing.

If you'de like to read the unadultrated report with all kinds of nifty charts, maps, graphs, and data, click on the link below:

My Personal Dna Report

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a considerate inventor. I guess that means I don't invent any rude devices. Here is the link:

http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=YnImorJhpUDXMaZ-GG-AADAD-dd61&u=dffea2504a24

Laura

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a "Dynamic Director". I think that means I gesticulate a lot while bossing people around. ;)

Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home